Tuesday, September 4, 2007

I'd like to introduce....







I'd like to introduce the newest addition to our family. This is Tater Tot, my 5 month old Boxweiller puppy we just adopted on 8/30. FYI: a Boxweiller is a Boxer-Rottweiller cross. It's funny because we had actually looked at getting a puppy from her litter and thats when I first heard about Boxweillers. So a few months later I was surfing craigslist and viola! I found her! Her owners were giving her away because she was too hyper a pup for them. She is such a sweetheart and looks so much like Ninja, my beloved boxer that I had to give up earlier this summer.

4 comments:

Lanette said...

Awww, she is so cute! I want a dog, but most apartments in Provo have a "no pets" policy. :(

Brandi said...

I cannot believe you named your dog Tater Tot. Will any of your dogs ever have a normal name. Well, ninja was a cute somewhat normal name i guess.

Anonymous said...

How cute! I miss you we need to hang out. I just went to a baby shower for your sister yesterday. She is great.

Anonymous said...

Hi, I was just surfing for boxweiller pics, and I came upon yours. Yours is very cute and looks a lot like mine. Did you get Tater Tot from the Eugene area? I think my dog "Bocephus" might be Tater's brother. They are the same age. Go to my MySpace page,www.myspace.com/dvbeaver, and look in the photo album "My Baby" to see the pics of my dog. It would be neat if they were siblings :) email: xr200beav@yahoo.com