Friday, November 16, 2007

Tagged... ooooo I like this game :)

5 Things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Dreaming of getting married, trying on guys last names
2. Writing Dan a letter as a young womans "write the missionaries" activity, yeah he didn't write back
3. Rummaging through my sister's rooms to find stuff to steal, only to discover my own missing stuff
4. Getting picked on at school for wearing cowboy boots.
5. Taking horseback riding lessons weekly with my sisters


5 Things on my to-do list today:
1. Make dinner for Dan, love Dan, kiss Dan etc.
2. Get my piano fixed
3. Think angry thoughts about the government and plot my revenge
4. Play with my pets
5. Visit mom & sisters

5 Foods I enjoy:
1. Chocolate
2. All other sweets
3. Fruit
4. Bread
5. Recipes I make up

5 Bad habits:
1. Rubbing my eyes
2. Stressing out about things I have no control over
3. Not finishing projects, or having too many projects
4. Eating sweets
5. Not keeping in touch, remembering birthdays etc.

5 of my favorite toys:
1. Dan the Man!
2. pets
3. bicycle
4. sewing machine
5. kitchen

5 People I tag:
1. Alicia Ford
2. Ashley Wimmer
3. Margaret Hanson
4. Danielle Moore
5. Lanette Nelson

fun Fun FUN!!!

No comments: