Monday, July 28, 2008

Dog bite


I got bit by a dog while riding my bike to work, just as I was passing this couple their big pitt-mix dog lunged and chomped down on my foot. When I stopped to talk to the people you know what they said? They said that it was because I startled him, that’s why he attacked “but it’s ok because he has had all his shots.”
Well I didn’t really need my toes anyway, but at least I wont get rabies :) can you believe that!
They walk these two aggressive dogs by the elementary school all the time. While I was standing there talking to them it tried to attack another passing bicyclist & then lunged at me again. They didn’t seem to care at all & had plenty of excuses why he would attack, none of them admitting they were at fault.
I need your help. For those of you who live near me you have probably seen them. A man & woman walking a yellow pitt-mutt dog & a doberman pinscher. If anyone knows where they live I need their address to report them, but they obviously weren't going to give it to me. So if you see where they live please let me know. I might be forced to just stalk them some morning and find out myself unless anyone else knows.
BEWARE: stay away from their dogs & keep your kids away; they are not friendly dogs & the owners do not have very good control of them.






On a different note:

I think I felt baby kick for the first time Friday. Finally at 18 1/2 weeks I felt it. It feels like a thump right in the uterus so I'm pretty sure thats what it is. Everyone says it should feel like a flutter, but I'm not feeling that(maybe I missed that stage?). This is a definate thump and it happens most while laying on my back or laying on my tummy & baby is squished, then it thumps alot.

3 comments:

Kristine said...

Ouch! I hope your toes are ok. I'll keep my eyes open for those people. As a dog owner, I'd seriously be horrified if my dog attacked/bit someone!

I would definitely consider "thumping" baby movement so congratulations! :)

Sisters: Chunky to Skinny said...

Sorry about the dog bite!

As for the thump, that was the baby. I didn't really feel the flutter stage either. Just wait it get stronger and more frequent!

Unknown said...

Those people are outrageous! How is that okay? Occasionally, when I'm running with Dakota, she'll bark at someone as they walk past, and that makes me feel so bad. If my dog bit people, I wouldn't want to take them anywhere besides my backyard.

That's so cool you can feel the kicking....crazy!