Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Aches & pains

Wow, so all of a sudden I am having all sorts of aches & cramps in the uterus. I called the doctor several times just to make sure nothing was really wrong, but pretty much all they could tell me is "sucks to be you", figuratively speaking. Appearantly I am experiencing "round ligament stretching". Talk about painful! But so long as I'm not having any other symptoms then I'm A-ok. Hopefully these pains work themselves out soon because it really makes bicycling a bit more difficult. I think I might also be feeling some pretend contractions too. It's a different tight sensation that is intermittant and doesn't hurt but isn't very pleasant either. Or maybe thats just my bladder talking? :)

But other than that I'm feeling just splendid. I love to feel her kick, it's the neatest thing. She can be quite vigorous sometimes. I wonder what she is trying to do in there?

I decided I need to find a shirt that says "baby on board"(like people put in their car window) so people will be careful not to run me over while I'm biking. If you saw a lady with a shirt like that you totally wouldn't run her over, am I right?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Totally wouldn't run a prego. I always give people the evil eye if they act intimidating with their cars because c'mon- I've got a kid AND am prego! Congrats on the girl!

Sisters: Chunky to Skinny said...

Those aches and pains are normal, unfortunately they get worse the further along you get because you get bigger by the day. Just enjoy it, it doesn't last long. I love having my baby girl here, but sometimes I miss feeling her in my tummy.