Friday, June 5, 2009

The "ouch" game

So Juliet & I have been playing a game. I am nursing her, & when she first latches on she does so rather aggressively sometimes & it hurts like crazy. So last night she latched on hard and I responded by saying "ouch, ouch, ouch" in a sorta funny voice. She pulls off & looks up at me & laughs! So then she thought this was pretty fun. She would latch on, pull off, look up at me (while I obligingly said "ouch, ouch, ouch" again) & she laughs at me. We did this for probably 5 minutes. It was so funny. Silly girl.
She also really likes the game where I say: "what does the cow say? MOOOO!" what does the (insert animal) say? etc..." Her favorites are the sheep "BHAAAAA!" and the rooster "cock-a-doodle-do!"
Babies are so much fun!

1 comment:

Brandi Clark said...

Gotta love baby giggles. We miss you guys. One of these days we need to get together and hang out!