Sunday, July 12, 2009

life is good

Juliet makes me smile


Juliet has mastered the fine art of rolling over. she now does it whenever she wants to. She has also tried her hand at scooting; but as of yet only goes backwards, much to her dismay as she moves farther away from the toy she was aiming for.


to be or not to be...


Juliet says goodbye to her little friends Arabella & Emily. She will miss them for sure. They gave her lots of hugs & kisses and always looked forward to me dropping her off at grandma's so they could entertain her. Such cute little girls.


dan's company picnic. dan & bryan won the three legged race, despit the height discrepancy. juliet devours a plumcot, she LOVED it and made a huge delicious mess.


demolition continues on the bedroom. some water damage on the ceiling that i put my foot through while I was up on the roof. I also crawled under the house & did some plumbing. My first attempt at plumbing was a success. And I wasn't even too itchy afterwards, even though I ended up using a wad of fiberglass insulation as a pillow.

3 comments:

Brandi said...

Wow, I see that picture of the house demolished and it makes me think of Trick my Truck where the big guy comes in and yells Tear Down! You didn't hurt yourself when you put your foot through the roof I hope. Also, what the heck is a plumcot?

Megan and Greg said...

Your house looks crazy. Cute pics of Juliet. I love her hair!

Craig and Stephanie said...

Juliet is so cute!