Monday, October 19, 2009

Internet Issues

Sorry to those who follow the blog. We have been having internet issues lately so I haven't been able to read blogs, much less post or upload pictures on my own blog. It sucks... er...actually Clearwire sucks. I have to call them every few weeks to get help with the internet. Either is doesn't work at all or it is really REALLY slow. Like takes and hour to load a page, ridiculous. Gosh dial-up is better than that. And then each time I call they make me try all the same things & it usually takes an hour or more. Really wishing we would have just gone with Comcast internet.

So to the update. We are all weathered in, roof, windows, doors. It is awesome. I am really excited. Dan has been working on the wireing & should be done this week with that & then the plumbing is also due for completion this week. Then a few inspections, some insulation & drywall & we will nearly be set. We will have a house again.

Juliet is crawling really good, getting into everything. But so cute & happy. She chases me & the animals around the kitchen mooching for food & squeeling with delight as she makes messes. SO cute, it is hard to resist.

Life is good.

2 comments:

Megan and Greg said...

That stinks about the internet. I have totally been there. Greg and I tried clearwire for a like a week and it NEVER worked!!! So we canceled it. Congrats on the house stuff. I'm sure that feels good.

Traci Lauritzen said...

Oh thats to bad! I had clear wire a few years ago and always had problems too. I'm right now with qwest and it's pretty good.
That is so exciting to almost have your house done!
Isn't it so much fun having Juliet crawl? Elivia is crawling to and she LOVES it! It's so cute!
Hope you are doing well!