Sunday, December 6, 2009

Oh Christmas Tree 2009

Since Dan & I have been married we have always had the tradition of going up to the mountains(preferably in the snow) & trekking out into the wild to obtain the perfect tree. It is always lots of fun, & I even made it up last year for our hike when I was due with Juliet in 2 weeks! But alas, this year with our house project still taking up our plate we opted to go to the tree farm & get a U-cut one. We had a free coupon so we were looking for a tree just shy of 5 ft. 5 foot trees actually look incredibly tiny. But considering we usually go overboard & come home with a 10 ft tree, we always have to vut off the bottom half anyways. It is an adorable tree & it doesn't look small at all once we brought it home.
I love this picture of Dan & Juliet. They are so cute together. Juliet loves her daddy so much & he is so good with her. I don't know what I would do without him.

I wanted to use this pic for our Christmas cards but yeah, I look stoned & the date got stamped on Juliet's face. Well at least Dan smiled nicely.

My little cutie.

No comments: