Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Diaper rash no more

So Juliet has had a nagging diaper rash for a few weeks. It kept healing but not completely & then came back with a fury. I tried all kinds of techniques & products but without any success. So I called the Doctor & they reccommended I put foot cream on her bum. As in athletes foot cream! I did it for 3 days and her little bum is all better. Seriously, it was much improved even after one night. That & rinsing her with water whenever she has a poopy diaper because appearantly diaper wipes leave some invisible poop which can be irritating. Wish I would have called the doctor weeks ago.

Just thought I'd share :)

1 comment:

Craig and Stephanie said...

We've gone thru that too. Not fun! We did find an awesome diaper creme though. It's called Triple Paste and the docs say it is the best...