Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Craftiness

I get creative now and again. Frequently I start a project and fail to finish it, well at least in a timely manner. Just ask Dan, it took him a couple years of hinting for me to start knitting him a scarf. Which I then set aside for another year before finishing it in a flurry. SO the latest craft:...drumroll please... an Easter basket. For Juliet of course. I saw a picture online of s similar style of basket so I tried it & played around with it until I liked it. Cute, no?

6 comments:

WASHINGTON SOUTHWORTHS said...

VERY cute!! I'm impressed!!

Mandy said...

Adorable!!!

Megan and Greg said...

That is ADORABLE!!! I can't believe you MADE it! I'm so impressed! That little cartoon below was so funny. It made me laugh outloud.

The Lowarys said...

I just wanted to tell you that that Easter basket is AMAZING!!! I'm SO impressed and jealous of your skills!!!

Anonymous said...

Super cute!

DK Johnston said...

I love it!! Love the colors. So cute.