Thursday, July 1, 2010

Beautiful Summer

Having a grand summer so far. Been home with Juliet since the end of May & I LOVE it. She is such a sweet little spirit, I could spend every moment with her. I love her laugh. I love her naughty excited fleeing when she is doing something she knows she shouldn't and doesn't want me to get her. I love her helpfulness, with the dishwasher, with the laundry, with the animals, with my feminine supplies, lol. She can unload a drawer so fast, it's amazing. I love it when she lays her head on shoulder & snuggles. I love it when she goes around grabbing daddy's things & telling me they are daddy's. I love how she asks where daddy is all day long. I love how friendly and fearless she is. She will try most anything. I love my little girl.


2 comments:

Traci Lauritzen said...

Aawww! So sweet! I love this post!

Brandi said...

Too funny and cute. She is truly an adorable little girl Carina.