Sunday, October 3, 2010

Oh Man! What a Day!

Such a fun day!!! Dan & Dave got to go backstage with Gameday & meet the people and get cool free stuff. He also got to meet Chip, and I'm alittle jealous about that. I love Chip. So Dan & I got to go to the UO-Stanford game. It's becoming a bit of a tradition. Dan & I went to Stanford to the UO game when we were dating in 2004. Then we went to another UO-Stanford game at Autzen with Jordan Bair in 2008. And now this year too, with tickets we won no less-which makes it even sweeter. It was so exciting, lots of enthusiastic fans & noise. I had to put in makeshift earplugs though so I could enjoy it. A great comeback. Beautiful weather. It was a perfect night, a perfect day, a perfect weekend!





2 comments:

Chad and Jessica said...

Yee hah! How much fun! That really does sound like an awesome day! I'm so glad you guys got to go. That game was so exciting, I can only imagine what it was like to BE THERE. You are so beautiful! Dan is a lucky guy!

Teresa said...

LOVE IT! Dave had a great time with Dan, so THANKS DAN for taking him to Game Day! Such a good game, I even enjoyed it, I think I even got a cold from it, cheering too loud or something ;)