Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Too much time on Facebook.

Well here it is February. Lots went on, just not alot posted since as I stated in the title, I spend to much time Facebooking. Oh well. Today was lovely. I am feeling much better & the weather is beautiful so I took the girls out in the back yard for playing in the sandbox and also a picnic lunch. SO fun! I hope the weather stays nice. I don't care for winter & rain much. Rather have snow or sunshine.




Oh yeah, and I was there too :) Smiles!

2 comments:

Elise said...

You don't want the snow. Trust me. I miss the rain so much and being able to go outside. We have whopping hi of 7 outside right now. I am so jealous that you got to go outside. I can't wait for possibly May when it starts getting warm enough to throw the kids outside and be able to put the trampoline back up.

Lulu said...

Glad you're feeling better!