Tuesday, June 19, 2007

About Us...



















Hi everyone, friends and family! Dan and I were married March 19, 2005 in the Portland Oregon Temple. I love him so very much! We celebrated our two year anniversary this last March- WOW! time sure flies! We bought a little house in west Eugene 2 years ago on a third acre lot. It's a fixer-upper and our latest project was the huge kitchen window replacement. This summer we will also be installing a nifty wood stove so we can have heat next winter- yippee!!! We do not have any babies just yet, just lots of pets: Slick(pitbull/german shepherd), Puddin' my kitty and Bellotti my bunny rabbit. We did have a sweet boxer Ninja, but had to give her away because she was too sick. I work in the billing office of a large surgical practice. Dan is a machinist apprentice. We are in the Santa Clara 4th Ward. Dan is in Young Mens as the teacher's quorum adviser which he really enjoys(he fits right in :) I was recently released from Primary and right now I am the Relief Society Chorister. I have been running alot and recently completed the Eugene Marathon in 5 hours and 18 minutes, it was a really awesome experience! My next adventure is going to be a triathalon-wish me luck!
















My sister Treeva got married in January to David Pinnock and they are expecting their baby boy September 14th- Dax Leon Pinnock. I am very excited!




My sister Tasha just turned 18 in April and is living in Portland

No comments: