Friday, June 29, 2007

Other people's babies







Ok so some of you may have read my blog thingy on my myspace page about other peoples babies and how I can't seem to figure out what to do with them. Well you'll be happy to know that just last night I held Brandi Clark's little baby Zachery who is only 4 months old- and it was awesome! At first he started to cry so I blew on his face and he stopped(yeah!), then I fed him a bottle and rocked him to sleep. I actually held him for like two hours non-stop. WOW!!! This is a first for me, maybe I'll be an ok mom after all! (time will tell though - I still have yet to try my hand at a diaper changing :)
Also, on Wednesday night I felt Treeva's baby kick for the first time! All you have to do is push on the belly and he starts kicking. I guess he doesn't like being squished :)


2 comments:

Carina & Dan said...

that is one pregnant little sister right there :) I love you Twee

Emily said...

Hey Carina!
Cute blog! I didn't know your sis was pregnant...congrats, you're going to be an aunt!