Friday, July 20, 2007

My first diaper

Tuesday night Tannya let me watch her four children (ages 7, 5, 3 and like 8 months)This would be my first "for real" babysitting. Paige, Grace and Whitney all did so good. They ate their dinner, watched Cheaper by the Dozen and didn't give me too much trouble when it came time for bed. Crew on the other hand(such a cute baby!) was having some separation anxiety and cried...the entire time. I changed my first diaper(a good messy poopy one) as he screamed bloody murder and flailed around. I think I might have even put the diaper on wrong or maybe it was his sister's pull-up. But anyways, I did have a good time (aside from being exhausted) and I am proud to say I have finally at the age of 22 changed my first diaper! I avoided this day for so many years and it is finally done :)

No comments: