Friday, October 24, 2008

Tag


What is your husbands name? George, but we all call him Dan.

How long have you been married? going on 4 years

How long did you date? 3 months before we got engaged

How old is he? 30 (he's old :)

Who eats sweets? me, he doesn't really care for sweets unless he is just eating them to keep me from eating them all.

Who said I Love you first? me of course, & his heartbreakingly romantic response was "I know"

Who is taller? Dan

Who can sing best? me, Dan doesn't try

Who is smarter? hmmm thats debatable :) I'll say Dan, but he had a 7 year head start on me.

Who does laundry? I have done it since we started dating.

Who pays the bills? Me

Who sleeps on the right side? Dan. Soon to change when baby comes.

Who mows the lawn? Dan

Who cooks dinner? Me.

Who drives? Dan

Who's first to admit when you are wrong? neither, Dan is always sure he's right & I'd hate to let him win :)

Who kissed who first? Dan tried to get a "wee kiss" on our first date, but I didn't let him kiss me for a few more weeks. Mind you, I was faithfully waiting for a missionary at the time.

Who asked who out first? Dan of course

Who wears the pants? Dan. I wouldn't want to be married to some sissy boy.


I tag Brandi, Lanette, Amber A. and Amy W. Make sure at the end of this tag, you tag 4 people and post their name, then go to their blogs and let them know they have been tagged.

2 comments:

Emily said...

You crack me up, have I told you that? Steve is the same as Dan...only eats sweets to keep me from eating all of them. Dang boys and their will power.

Teresa said...

Hey! You guys are cute! So have you guys settled on a name for your baby yet?!

Teresa