Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Juliet's 2 month Check Up




WEIGHT: 10lbs 9.7oz (50th percentile)
LENGTH: 23 3/4 in(95th percentile, she's a lanky little girl)
HEAD: 15 2/8 in (50th percentile, thankfully she is perfectly normal for head size. When I was a baby my head size was off the charts which worried the doctors & so they did a CT. But I was fine, I just had a humongous head. I think I grew into it though :)

Doctor says she is growing great and is absolutely healthy. She got a few shots which she really screamed about.



2 Months old. I can't believe it! I feel like I just had her, but she has grown so much already.
She sleeps through the night.
She smiles and coos and gurgles to me & daddy.
She nurses well.
She likes a binkie to help her settle down at night.
She likes to be held and walked around, and I love to hold her so this works out great.
She loves car rides and always goes right to sleep; she also loves to be walked in her stroller.
She holds her head up really well and can support her weight on her legs while I hold her upright.
She loves her evening baths and wiggles & splashes her hands & legs in the water.
She is just the cutest, sweetest little girl and we love her so much!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

All I have to say is, so so cute! I am glad things are going so well for you guys!

Danielle said...

She is so cute. Good 2 month checkup! And yes, I think you definitely grew into your head:)

Brandi Clark said...

Cute pictures. We are spelling it Haylee, and the baby shower is supposed to be March 4th, at 7pm at the Danebo chapel I believe. If anything changes I will let you know.