Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The wee baby.

I just love being a mommy, it's the best! So I weighed her yesterday when I stopped by the office. She is 7 weeks old today(it has gone by so fast!) and she weighs 10lbs 9oz. She sleeps great, usually just waking up once during the night but occasionally sleeps all the way through. I actually prefer it when she wakes up once; it's more comfortable for me breastfeeding wise, plus she is always so happy & making cute little squeaks when she just wakes up, & also it's nice that she needs me(I like being needed). Here are more pictures for your enjoyment, since I take pictures of nothing else these days :)

Cute little naked baby.


I just can't resist.

Mmm...delicious fingers

For once I got her wild hair to lay flat.

How does she sleep in such uncomfortable looking positions?

Such a face. Is that a smile?


Dan wanted me to get a picture of her death grip on his thumb.

My favorite. I just love it when she falls asleep on my chest like this.

6 comments:

kimmy said...

She is such a cutie....her expressions are the best. Glad to hear everything is going so well.

Anonymous said...

So fun. I love how her hair sticks straight up in the air.

Christine said...

Oh my goodness! She is so cute! :)

Chad and Jessica said...

She is beyond precious! Oh my goodness.....do babies get cuter? I'm so glad you're loving being a mom, what a happy, and blessed family!

Brandi Clark said...

So adorable. Its the best when babies fall asleep on mommy isn't it? I can't believe she is 7 weeks old already! Too bad it goes faster once they are out!

Unknown said...

I can't believe she looks so much bigger already! So cute. I'll be calling you for diaper info soon...