Saturday, March 14, 2009

Not every day can be a good day

Juliet enjoying watching the fishies & holding her head up so good during tummy time. This was a good day.





Juliet is such a sweetie pie. I just love her happy little coos. But the last couple days I'm not sure what is wrong. She has been crankier & crying more, and not really enjoying the things she used to. Like car rides, she used to love then & usually fell asleep. But now she just cries. At least she still likes her baths & sleeps all night for me. Must count my blessings. I will be going back to work this week. Bummer, I was so enjoying my maternity vacation & playing with Juliet 24/7. At least it is just part time.

4 comments:

Teresa said...

That is a HUGE blessing that you are going back to work part time!!! Seriously, you probably can handle that, full time is a nightmare . . . being away from your little baby that long, it just is not right, but you've got to do what you've got to do. The last picture is my favorite, SUPER CUTE!

Sisters: Chunky to Skinny said...

Part time is great. You will like being able to have some adult time, but I promise you those first few weeks back are hard.

She probably can sense a change is coming, maybe that is why she is more cranky.

Love the outfit by the way, we have the same one. Addison wore it when she was about Juliet's size!

Lanette said...

She's so cute. The last picture is definitely my favorite. Sorry she's been cranky. And I'm sorry you have to go back to work. I can't imagine how hard that will be, but I'm sure the Lord will help both you and Juliet with the change. Also, thanks for voting :)

AMY AND MIKEY said...

she is so cute! and so pretty! sorry you have to go back to work!