Tuesday, March 25, 2008

3 years...

Wednesday 3/19 was our 3 year anniversary. I love Dan so much and I am so happy to be married to him. It has been such a wonderful 3 years.
To celebrate we took a little trip to the coast. Alas, as it seems to be every year around this time, the weather was nasty. We went to the coast and to Heceta Head. We also hit the Sea Lion Caves(I had never been there before) and to Mo's for dinner(mmmm... clam chowder). It was so much fun. Dan got me a pretty heart necklace too. He couldn't wait until our anniversary because he was just too excited about it so he gave it too me the Saturday before. I got him a pneumatic stapler, I know what you are thinking "wow, that is so romantic!" but thats Dan for you, he is all about the tools.







3 comments:

Margaret said...

Happy Anniversary! I love Mo's bread soup bowls. Yum! You should try "The Drift Inn" in Yachats. Eclectic place but yummy food!

Brandi Clark said...

You guys are just so cute. I like the hat on you and the fake hair on Dan. That is just great!!

Chad and Jessica said...

Happy Anniversary! I'm glad you guys got to spend some extra time together at the coast....too bad about the weather, but you obviously had fun anyway....that's Oregon optimism for ya! You look beautiful in those pics. : )