Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Oh! what did I do to myself...

Ok last night I decided I wanted cute sideswept bangs. I have actually been longing for them for months now, but I keep chickening-out when I go to do it. But last night was different, I got out the scissors and began hap-hazardly hacking away. It was not pretty! I began to despair. Thankfully Dan can in and saved me from doing anything worse. He gave me a few suggestions which I tried and I think it turned out ok. I'm not sure yet if I like bangs on me(plus it bugs me having hair in my face) It's not so bad, it will grow out anyways. But when I get it just right I think it looks kinda cute.













The weird thing is, nobody has even noticed my hair is different. I thought it was pretty drastic for me.

9 comments:

Margaret said...

I think it looks cute!

The Lowarys said...

I think it looks really great!! Good job!

Anonymous said...

I love it!

Chad and Jessica said...

You look adorable....your sweetness comes right off the screen. You're beautiful! Way to go cutting yourself too.

Amy said...

I really like it! I think that it looks great!

Matt and Christy said...

Your hair looks great! I would never even think about attempting such a brave thing. You pulled it off!

Brandi Clark said...

You're a hottie and you know it LOL. Now, how do I add pictures to this thing?

Kricket said...

I really like it!
Kricket

AMY AND MIKEY said...

I LOVE the bangs!