Monday, September 22, 2008

27 Weeks

Ok I finally took some more belly pics. Thats a 27 week old belly for ya.




27 weeks along now. Time sure does fly. I’m definitely feeling pregnant. Especially when I first get up in the morning. I think because my tummy was relaxed while I slept all night it just feels huge in the morning. I think Dan is getting more excited about the whole thing. On Saturday I walked him to the Duck game & then walked back. I was having cramps so he called to check on me, & to check how “our girl” was doing too. It was so cute to hear him talk about her like that. He really wants to name her Siobhan; so he keeps calling her that so that I will get used to the idea or something. Unless for some reason she is born on December 7th. Then he wants to name her Pearl (since the 7th is Pearl Harbor Day). So clever.

Dax is have surgery #2 tomorrow up at OHSU, so we are dog sitting the Trixy-sausage. This surgery is to close up his pallete. Poor little guy is going to have to wear the arm binders again for a few weeks. Last Thursday was his first birthday. He was such a a tidy little boy while he played with his cake. He just used one hand to mangle his cake & shovel it into his mouth. He didn't want to get it all over himself like Treeva was hoping. Just mouth & one hand. But he did eat a TON of the cake, probably half of it in all. He had an enourmous belly after that & he was quite pleased with himself.

4 comments:

Alicia said...

post pregnancy pictures!!!

Sisters: Chunky to Skinny said...

I love the belly pics! It is fun when you and feel pregnant!

Brandi said...

Oh Zachy doesn't even realize mommy is having a baby and probably won't until he/she gets here. Tony was that age when we were pregnant with Zachy and he didn't start to understand until Zachy started kicking and he could see it, then it became real to him. Yeah I find it funny that he wants another brother. I said to him, what about mommy? Can't I have a girl? He's like "oh sure."

Anonymous said...

Hey, looks like you guys are doing very well!! Glad to see it! I loved how you talked about walking Dan to the Ducks game--brings back good memories of going to games with Dan myself! Anyway, take care and take care of that little girl!!

--Greg Jentzsch