Saturday, November 22, 2008

Twilight & good friends.


I was going to wait a few weeks for the crowds to thin out alittle to go and see Twilight. Then this morning my dear friend Nancy from work & her daughter called me to say they had an extra ticket & wondering if I would go with them. Be still my heart! It was so much fun. I can't imagine going to see this movie with anyone but these two. We have been talking & fawning about Twilight for months now & it was so much fun to go and see it with them & drool over Edward...it's nice to have drooling buddies :)
Thank you Nancy & Mandolin!!! You guys are so sweet.
And the movie...it was just great. It stayed very close to the book, which I adore. Edward was handsome & dangerous & thankfully only made a few cringe-worthy faces. & Bella really surprised me. I'm not a big Kristen Stewart fan but she did an awesome & lovable Bella. My one complaint; it just went by too fast. I could have sat there & watched a few more hours of Twilight *sigh* I look forward to it being on DVD so I can enjoy any extra footage or deleted scenes.

1 comment:

Chad and Jessica said...

Oh my goodness, the baby is gonna be here so soon!!! Are you getting excited and nervous? Hey....you gotta post some baby belly pics...I would LOVE to see them : ) Good luck with the next few weeks!