Wednesday, December 3, 2008

37 weeks


Ah... the 37 week belly. It is large. I get stuck sometimes, like in bathrooms stalls. I'm just not used to having a belly to account for when going through a tight space.
I'm kinda miserable right now. I had my checkup today and I'm still not dilating at all! Doctor said that is perfectly fine, but I'm bummed because I was really hoping to be making some progress toward having my baby. The suspense is just killing me!!!
Pregnant-wise I feel great, very unaffected. But I am just extremely itchy right now. I woke up a few days ago just covered in what looks like bug bites. I can't find the offending bug & I am continuing to get more bug bites throughout the day at work so I think it followed me there. I don't know what the deal is or what is biting me but it's driving me crazy. Dan didn't get bit at all so he thinks it's just in my head. Grrr...I know a bug bite when I see one.
Oh well, I guess everything happens for a reason. I just really need to quit worrying about it & stressing out because it's only making me unhappy.

3 comments:

Sisters: Chunky to Skinny said...

You look great. Your tummy is still tiny! Only a few more weeks to go. Sounds like you have a pregnancy thing going on...lots of women get really itchy and hives towards the end. Tell your doctor, he may even be willing to induce!

Margaret said...

Hang in there. Part of being pregnant is being so miserable that you will go through just about anything to have the baby. Which is a good motivator to WANT to go through labor. Your little one will be here before you know it. I was three days over with my first one.

Anonymous said...

You look so super cute! I am so excited for you. Funny thing is I think your belly is small. You should see Ashley (whipple) Teel. She is HUGE!!! However she looks super cute too. Good luck. We can't wait to see pics of the babe!