Sunday, December 14, 2008

Tasha & Kyle



My little sister Tasha & her husband Kyle have been married a year now & so yesterday I had the opportunity to go up to the Portland Temple where they were sealed for time & all eternity. They are so adorable & happy together & I was so trilled to see them be sealed. Just a year & a half ago Tasha was in a very different place in her life & I am so proud of her & the choices she has made that brought her to the temple. I love you Tasha & Kyle!!! Congratulations!!!

3 comments:

kimmy said...

That is so awesome! Congrats to your family. You're looking good. Looking like you're ready to have the baby....lol How's the name coming?

Margaret said...

My preference would be for a white Christmas for today. The roads will all melt down tonight and stay dry for tomorrow for school to reopen so I can get some stuff done before the kids are home for the break.

kimmy said...

haha ok so I just saw in the "cankle" post about the name. I totally didn't even think to check it so scratch the above question on the baby name. oops :)