Friday, December 5, 2008

I exaggerate...

Ok so for the record, I'm not miserable. I really am very happy, most of the time. Sometimes I just get whiney & grouchy or let things stress me out. But I'm happy now. Life is good, I really can't complain. And I love Dan, he is great. I am feeling good, maybe a wee bit tired these days but I bet that has something to do with having to get up several times a night to use the bathroom. I should probably just try and get used to it because I certainly wont be getting any more sleep after baby comes. But at least then I will be on maturnity leave so I might find time for a nap during the day. I LOVE naps. Sometimes I envy my cat, he naps like he hasn't a care in the world, which is probably true.
I am super excited for maturnity leave. It is like a dream come true. I will be able to "play house" 24-7 for months. It is going to be so awesome, I always wanted to just be able to play house :)
So I really like the song from the Twilight soundtrack "Flightless Bird, American Mouth". It is really a pretty song...except for the lyrics. Those are the weirdest lyrics I have ever read and I can't make heads or tails of what it is supposed to mean. Does anyone know? I can only guess that they were hopped up on drugs or something while they wrote it because it makes absolutely no sense.

2 comments:

Sisters: Chunky to Skinny said...

I remember those days of peeing constantly. That first pee after the baby is born feels so good. Like a ton of pressure finally gone!

I hate to burst your bubble though about the sleep thing. Naps...what are those? My child sleeps through the night and takes 3 good naps, but I never get one. That is when the laundry gets folded, dishes get done, etc... There is no time for napping because the next thing you know the baby is awake again and it is time to feed!

It is a never ending cycle, but it is so worth it. You are almost done sweetie, hang in there. The exhaustion hasn't even begun, yet.

Annie and Jake Callister said...

Oh Carina,

You are so sweet. I can't wait for the little one to come. You will be great at playing house!