Sunday, December 21, 2008

Lots of things

Waiting...waiting...still waiting for baby. My due date is tomorrow.

Nursery/office/sewing room all squeezed into a 9ft by 6 ft space.


Yesterday we took a quick trip up in elevation to play in the snow. It was so beautiful & thankfully we didn't get stranded when it was alot snowier than we expected.


Friday was my last day at work for awhile. And such a memorable day, & week actually. I love the snow! It was bitter-sweet, as excited as I am for baby to come & for a break from work; it made me sad to leave Friday. This had been my routine for almost 4 years; it's so weird to think it will never be quite the same again.


Cats are very naughty.

3 comments:

Sisters: Chunky to Skinny said...

Anyday now...come on baby girl come out so we can all meet you!!!

I bet you are more than ready. Wow, you are so tiny. I think I was that big at 6 months!

Teresa said...

We are so excited for you guys!! I bet you are LOVING that you are off right now!! I just hope she comes soon! That is going to be so much fun!

Mandy said...

So, are you having that baby today? I'm looking forward to seeing what you name her! I hope you have a happy and healthy delivery- whenever it happens!