Tuesday, May 19, 2009

3 Columns

Thank you to all my friendly blog stalkers who commented. I'm glad you all find the time to look at my blog, even if it is just for my voluminous friend list :)

I am feeling pretty proud of myself now. I have been eye balling all those bloggers with THREE column blogs & wishing I could be so cool like that. So I googled how to have a 3 column blog & found some instructions on the Cutest Blog on the Block website. Unfortunately, it involved editing HTML code & looked pretty challenging(since I know absolutely nothing about writing html code). But followed the instructions to the letter & miraculously ended up with a 3 column blog. I really like this layout better because then you can divide stuff up on both sides & have more room for "gadgets".

In other news, Juliet is doing good. Growing big & strong. I had to get out some new clothes for her this weekend since her current ones were getting alittle snug. We are also having to look at getting a bigger carseat now as her feet are starting to stick off the end. This carseat was a free hand me down, but it is older & doesn't have the growth capacity that new ones seem to. It is only good for 20lbs & 26 inches. Weight wise we could use it longer, but she is a tall one. I guess one of those reversable seats would be a good idea to she can use for front facing when she gets older. I'm bummed though that I wont be able to pack her around in a carseat. She so loves stroller rides & shopping cart rides, but they don't work so well without the portablitity of an infant carseat. Oh well, she likes to be carried too.
She is just so cute. I love how when she is hungry she will nuzzle my neck & lick my shoulder or arm. She'll do it to other people too if they happen to be holding her & it is hilarious to see their startled reaction. Dan is so cute with her too. Yesterday he texted me that he "misses jr" & wondering if I could bring her down to his work for a visit.

1 comment:

kimmy said...

How cute!! Nuzzlin when hungry, better than biting..lol

When my sisters and I were younger our parents would tell people they fed us raw hamburger and miracle grow or gun powder and that's how we grew so fast and tall...lol

Awesome job on the layout. I saved the layout I did and have given it to a few friends. I totally agree with spliting up the gadgets for more room.