Sunday, May 17, 2009

Friendly Blog Stalkers?



So comments on my blog have dropped off to pretty much nothing now. I really don't mind as I am not the best at commenting myself; but I just don't feel as motivated to post if I don't think anyone looks at my blog anymore. So I added a sitemeter yesterday & wow! A ton of people actually look at my blog everyday. Do I even know 47 people? Hmmm... hopefully you are all friendly blog-stalkers :) But anyways, now I feel motivated to blog again for all my awesome but silent followers. :)

I found this spiffy digital collage maker so I can actually do something with the 10,000 pictures I have saved on my computer. Seriously 10,000 - what on earth am I going to ever be able to do with 10,000 pictures. Hopefully not make my computer crash & lose all of them. I looked at uploading them online to like Photobucket or something but their max is 10,000. Yeah already passed that limit. What do all y'all do with all your digital pictures. I bet I'm not the only one with ridiculous amounts of pictures.

12 comments:

Mandy said...

I read your blog regularly even when I don't comment. And I also post my photos on photobucket. Even though I have nowhere near 10,000 pictures (I think), I also have 3 photobucket accounts under different email addresses. That way you can hold at least 3 times that many pictures! :-)

Megan and Greg said...

Caught red handed...
--Greg

E and J said...

I had the same problem before I signed up with Iicerocekt.com. It's free and you get to see who's looking.

E and J said...

it's iceroceket.com not licerocket. LOL!

WASHINGTON SOUTHWORTHS said...

Ha! I am so guilty of that... Although I've noticed the same lack of comments on my blog. Of course they always shoot way up when I post something dramatic - like when Ethan got the staples in his head. Makes you wonder... Anyway. I am notorious for reading people's blogs (usually on a break at work) and then thinking I will come back to them later when I have more time to comment. Unfortunately I only make it back about 1/2 the time. It's a bad habit of mine and I'm working on it... in fact, I almost did it to yours today but thought better of it!

Emily said...

You are definitely not the only one with tons of pictures...every mom with a new baby has that problem!

marianne walker said...

I'm pondering how we can help you organize all those old photos...

hmmm...

Oh, thanks again for coming and getting our mattress. Whenever you and Dan have a moment you can take the shelf. Let me know if you want the small cabinet thing as well or I'm donating it.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, i'd be one of those blog stalkers :D

kimmy said...

I have photobucket and picasa. I haven't reached my limit of either one...yet. lol

Chad and Jessica said...

I go to your blog all the time....in fact, if you can see how often I go, you would probably be weirded out....but let me explain....I use the contact list on your blog, cuz we know lots of the same people...I love how it updates who has recently posted...I need to figure out how to do that! I love your photo collages...you looks so pretty in those pics!

Annie and Jake Callister said...

I definitely check in and see what you guys are up to. Plus, i like using your blog to see what friends have updated since. I don't have that nifty feature set up on mine.

Karen said...

Hi Carina,
I'm one of those friendly blog stalkers lol! I'm Karen and am originally from Eugene, so I stumbled on your blog one day when I was feeling homesick! I hope you don't mind me reading your blog - I like having a nosey at what the folks back home are up to!