Tuesday, April 21, 2009

First family protest, Juliet's first Knife Show, New car...

My cute little baby bug is doing good. Growing big & long; mostly long, she isn't very chubby. She has her 4 month check tomorrow so I will post her stats. Life is great. The weather is beautiful & I couldn't be happier. Juliet's night crying seems to have resolved itself for now. It has been a couple days since she has pulled an all-nighter of crying. She only did it once last night.

Juliet accompanied me to the Knife Show this year. She did wonderfully. Took plenty of naps, smiled & cooed on cue for everyone & didn't fuss & cry. What a wonderful baby I have.

Our new car! We traded Dan's cute 2-door Civic for this more family friendly 4-door Toyota Camry. It has AC...it is awesome.

?

Our first family protest was at the local "Tea Party" on tax day at the post office. We waved signs in protest of higher taxes & big government and had a grand old time. My sign says "politicians are like diapers, they should be changed often & for the same reason" - Mark Twain.


It was a great turnout & we got a very positive response. Most people honked & waved. Only one person I saw flipped us off. I guess I'm not alone here after all. It appears that Glenn Beck was right, "we DO surround them."

3 comments:

kimmy said...

I can't believe it's been 4 months already. Really, where does the time go?

You guys are looking good. Juliet is such a cutie.

marianne walker said...

New car! I've wanted a Camry for a while, but since our car runs great then we really don't need a different car.

Mom sure loves holding your little one. It's cute to go over there and see her with a lap full of grandkids.

AMY AND MIKEY said...

OK= i love the pics and this protest, where did you hear about this? Where was it? was it the one in salem encouraged by glen beck? i woudl have loved to go