Thursday, April 2, 2009

Funny story

A few weeks ago at church I had a funny. An adorable little girl (maybe 5 years old?) came up to me in the hall when I was holding Juliet & this is what she said:

“I’m really good with babies, I know what they need to eat and drink”

“The need to eat baby food & drink milk!......that comes from BIG boobies”(as she is saying this she reaches up & pats me on the boob)

“But you have to cover up & keep them to yourself (boobs)”

I was totally dying trying not to laugh, she was so sincere!

6 comments:

kimmy said...

oh.my.goodness. that is hilarious! kids are so smart and funny

Unknown said...

And that is why I love being a teacher. Kids, they keep us young. Cus you're laughing 90% of the time! :-D

Teresa said...

SHUT UP!! Who was it?!

Margaret said...

That doesn't sound like my daughter... but? LOL

Hmm...

Chad and Jessica said...

How awesome is that. Wow, I can't believe she actually patted you there....lol....kids just don't know better. Well, what a smart....and forward....little gal!

Anonymous said...

That is so funny. How cute.